Charlie “Onions” Boas
HERE IS A 100% REVIEW:
1. This book is 31 pages of the most extraoridanry wisdom.
2. It taught me so much about myself and life in generals and clowns as well.
3. I have always been afraid of clowns since I was 14 years old and it happened (April 19, 1996)
4. This book was only .99 cents which is cheaper than a tac at taco bell.
5. I used to want to be a clown when I was grown older and now that is all I want to do because this book was so effectual.
6. I am still overcome with fear by the clowns and other performers of that ilk.
7. My most confusion comes from being both born a clown myself and fearing clowns as well as myself.
8. As you can see this book is SO important for someone as myself.
9. I am no longer afraid to be myself (as a true clown) when I grow up.
10. My Aunt is also loving this book very much as she has some same type fears (clown’s eg.)
11. Yes I can understand the words of the book but the horrors are still there in my mind the same as they became on the day(April 19,1996) when this fear was so real in my life.
12. Most importantly when I dress as a clown though( most days now) I am less afraid to see myself in the mirror when I remember that it is myself in the mirror and not my aunt when we were at Taco Bell on that day (April 19,1996)
13. Because the nature of this purchase is available VIA ELECTRONICAL demands, there is no tax and some persons in true possessions of .99 cents can also always purchase this items without the tax. NOT LIKE THE COST OF .99 CENT TACOS
14. This is a true Value Product with no doubt worthy of reading for most or at least some people.
Thank You Sirs……
Mister Mars is made form cartons painted aluminum. His water pistol squirts anyone who dares to push the panic button. When not in use, the pistol and flashlight that illuminates the turn signals are kept on a small shelf.
Robot Costume Plans from Popular Mechanics, 1963
Any costume that punishes clowns is a winner in my book.